Saturday, January 31, 2009

There is a fine line between...

Guilt

and Innocence.

All too often, Charlie treads solidly on the dark side. Sadly, his little sis seems to be following in his footsteps (arghh!) What happened to the sweet demure little girl that we ordered? Here's an example:
The other day we were riding in the car on the way to church. Mia starts to whine and I pass her a book. Charlie whines that he wants the book. Mia rips said book in half and oh-so-witty Bob quips, "Well, at least now they can both have one!"

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

DOW FAMILY said...

Jenn,
All I can say is, "Been there, done that"...the fighting and bantering some days is enough to drive us INSANE! When #3 became vocal, it was a whole new ball game! My Grace used to beat up Isaac...poor guy:) But I am happy to say, they also fiercly defend eachother and love eachother. Thanks for sharing....I liked Bob's very calm response!