Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another day, another crime

So I was just remarking how nice it is that the kids are starting to interact so much more. Thought this was a good thing, but now I'm not so sure. Maybe they will use their joined forces to wreak even more havoc on Mom. I was cleaning up in Amelia's room and left Charlie and sis alone in my room for maybe ten minutes tops. I smiled to myself as I heard Charlie giggling and Mia shrieking. Then, I went in to check on them and I found Amelia's face striped with heavy black streaks and Charlie in a similar state, him guiltily holding my mascara. Yeah, I now buy Mr. Clean Magic Eraser in economy six packs.






At least he's repentant!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

rachel said...

HA! A very appropriate shirt he's wearing...

The Carlson Chronicles said...

Oh, the things I have to look forward to when my 2 start interacting!

The Rice's said...

That is the best! Charlie's face in teh last picture is priceless!

The Rice's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manda said...

great story! however, i am not looking forward to having similar tales to tell.