Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Some of my favorite February pics!

I know, February's over and March almost is too, but I got a little behind on bloggin this month. As I was scrolling through my pics, there were a few that made me smile and I just had to share them.


"Does this mirror make my cheeks look fat?"


This pic above is Charlie's buddy Violet "singing" Happy Birthday to her Dad. Do birthdays get any better than this?


Most people who have met Charlie on more than one occasion have also met his green spiny friend, "Chops." Chops is a dinosaur that accompanies Charlie to naptime, bedtime and, if he can sneak him in--the in between times too. Inevitably one night, I couldn't find the dinosaur and, of course, Charlie would not go to bed without him. He was laying in his bed yelling, "Chops, where are you?" --at the top of his lungs. I searched everywhere I could think of and finally looked in his closet. Before I shut the door, I caught the glimpse of a green tail sticking out of Charlie's suitcase! Then I remembered that he had been playing with the case earlier that day. I rescued the dino-stowaway and peace was restored.



It's so funny to see our little babies get older and start "hanging out" together. Here is Charlie with his buddy Ella watching Lora's cat and, I'm sure, hatching a plan...



The Girls: Violet, Ella and Amelia. It's so nice that Amelia has a lot of gal buddies because family-wise, it's all boys all the time. She currently has seven boy cousins born in the last three years and she has been the only girl born in that time frame!! There's one hope left--my cousin Jessica--but Jess and Andrew aren't going to find out what they're having. So, we'll have to wait and see if there might be a tea set in the midst of all those Tonkas...

Elvis has left the living room. Charlie wore this black hat for a while one day which Bob and I found hilarious. He couldn't see at all since his eyes were under the brim and yet, he insisted on bumbling around the house running into things. Toddlers are a hoot!

We took Charlie to a Knighthawks lacrosse game at the Blue Cross Arena in February. He seemed to really enjoy all of the excitement, but his favorite thing was running the halls around the stadium. I wish I could have captured that picture of him-- smiling on Daddy's lap as he gobbled up popcorn from a huge cardboard bucket.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!

marla said...

great stories, great pictures! amazing that charlie was yelling for chops.

rachel said...

i also love the fact that charlie was just yelling for chops. chops & charlie have been through a lot together...