Thursday, March 13, 2008

Birthday Boy makes a splash

Crazy to think that our boy is almost two. Just a few more days. It's hard to remember when his long skinny legs used to be short chubby ones that fit on the changing table and when I used to only serve him a half a carton of yogurt at a time. Now, he wiggles and giggles like a madman and he scarfs down a whole man-sized waffle in the morning. What a grand adventure our Charlie is! Time to digress from the sentimental...I was giggling as I watched this video, but then realized that I was so busy paying attention to Charlie's antics that I didn't notice my little 6 mo. old getting splashed in the face. I am such a bad mom! Poor little Mia, she is going to grow up to be one tough cookie whether she wants to or not.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

2 comments:

victoria said...

This video is cute...little Amelia wiping her eyes and Charlie's adorable expressions!

Anonymous said...

Charlie is certainly a funny little guy. Amelia needs a blog to show what she's been up to!
:)