Tuesday, November 06, 2007

At the zoo



OK, so here's our latest effort at compromising with an active explorer while still retaining parental control. I know, I know I swore I'd never use a "leash," but this is just a bear backpack...with a long tail...that you can pull if he won't go where you want him to. OK, I guess it has some similarities to a leash. Oh well, I also swore I'd never be one of those people that leaves their shopping cart at the front of their parking space instead of in the cart corral. Judge not...


In the leopard's tunnel. This is a tunnel that takes you into the leopard's lair where there is a small glass viewing tower. I don't think it was designed for adults.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dan and Alenna said...

I love the backpack! Hey, if it works, go for it!