Monday, September 20, 2010

Are you ready for these characters?




First day of preschool for the crazy kiddos. Love this pic since it is true to form--offering a glimpse of the oh-so-huge personalities that live inside these two. Charlie will go to preschool three mornings a week this year and Amelia for two mornings. She's already loving it. When I picked her up the first day, she greeted me exuberant, "Mom! I learned something today!" I asked her what she learned and she proceeded to strut around the house singing "Open, shut them. Open, shut them..." Ah, soon I will have double the macaroni masterpieces to display!

3 comments:

rachel said...

Ha! Amazing!

Tate Andrew Hempel said...

great pic

Anonymous said...

Please tell me it worked right? I dont want to sumit it again if i do not have to! Either the blog glitced out or i am an idiot. the second option doesnt surprise me lol. thanks for a great blog!